wow...what phenonemal performances. I wonder what crappy movie got the Oscar for best picture in 1994 instead of our production. I'm surprised the Hollywood talent scouts never found us; perhaps they will now that we are on youtube. Watching this made me proud, and yet somehow deeply disturbed all at the same time...thanks for doing the work to post this, Frick.
Wow, what a strange mix of emotions I get from watching that... It's hard to fondly reminisce and cringe in utter shame and embarrassment at the same time...
wow...what phenonemal performances. I wonder what crappy movie got the Oscar for best picture in 1994 instead of our production. I'm surprised the Hollywood talent scouts never found us; perhaps they will now that we are on youtube. Watching this made me proud, and yet somehow deeply disturbed all at the same time...thanks for doing the work to post this, Frick.
ReplyDeleteHillarious! That would be a great video for Tim's Eagle bros NOT to find. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a strange mix of emotions I get from watching that... It's hard to fondly reminisce and cringe in utter shame and embarrassment at the same time...
ReplyDelete